Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finally Some Pictures (well, sort of)

A number of peeps have been asking me to post some pictures of my travels. But, until last night, I hadn't even downloaded the Africa pics from my camera. I was afraid the sheer volume would crash my aging computer.

After much ado, I found the cord I needed and hooked up my camera and downloaded all my pictures from Africa. All 568 pictures. So, clearly I need to do some editing, and figure out how to post a link to an album of travel pics. But in the meantime, here's one:


These zebras walked up while we were stopped at a watering hole having coffee.

And another:

Musafa

1 comment:

Feather Gold said...

I'm so glad you're sharing pictures from your adventures. Fabulous!!!! I'm so envious of the places you've been, the things you've seen.

By the way, it's Julie....Becky to you, Rebecca to me 's friend :-)

Hope you've been well!