Monday, July 9, 2007

Hello...Is it Me You're Looking For?

I made it back to the US in one piece. It only took three flights and some 31 hours of travel time. I'm so exhausted and tired of airports -- I don't even want to think about where I'm traveling next.

But, I'm also bored. I've been in air conditioned -- and ice rich -- bliss for less than 10 hours and I don't know what to do with myself. I'm too whacked out from the time difference to sleep. I already voraciously tore through every gossip magazine I could get my hands on while stuck in O'Hare airport. I have no patience for Matt Lauer this morning. I guess I'll go head to the tailor and start the necessary groveling to get my bridesmaid's dress altered in time for the wedding this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back SLB!